Banksman required for immediate starts in a busy logistics site in Tewkesbury. Working 0600 - 1600 Monday to Saturday
Salary and bonuses:
* 10.65ph (holiday accrual included) or 9.50ph plus (28 days holiday per annum)
Duties will include:
* Directing the movement of vehicles on a work site.
* Recommending and laying out safe, on-site traffic systems
* Providing clear, correct, and safe directions to HGV operators
* Communicating with drivers and the transport office via radio and/or industry standard hand signals
* Managing traffic to avoid excessive queuing
* Minimising personnel and HGV equipment
* No experience required as full training is given
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.