Job title: HGV Class 1 Driver
Salary: 130 per day
Our Client is a worldwide haulier, there modern fleet of vehicles includes both artics and rigids they are fast becoming established within the sector. Delivering baked good through to beauty products, they offer Trunking, Tramping and simple bay to bay roles.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Bay to Bay
• Driving a Class 1 across the UK
• Delivering and unloading goods to companies across the UK
• Completing daily vehicle checks
• Ensuring that all deliveries are done on time and in full
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
• No more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
• No DR10 on license
• Positive attitude (Essential)
• Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.