Our client has an extensive Pallet & LTL Distribution Network throughout the UK & Ireland; operating from Multiple Depots around the UK means they handle in excess of 1,500 consignments per day.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Pre & Post Vehicle checks
• Check and secure load if needed
• Deliveries (some are time sensitive)
• Communicating with the Transport office
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• UK Driving Licence no more than 6 points for minor offences
• Valid CPC & Digital Tacho card
• Excellent communication skill (Written & Verbal)
• UK HGV Class 1 driving in the experience in the UK
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.