If you join us as a CLASS 1 DRIVER STORE DELIVERY, expect more than just a driving job. Ensuring we provide a safe and punctual service is of up-most importance to us. Our customer service and reputation are what matters.
8 hours guaranteed
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Collections & Deliveries
• Loading and unloading of vehicles safely
• Pre- & Post vehicle checks
• Delivering excellent customer service on behalf of our client
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous Class 1 driving experience
• Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
• Willing to assist with unloading and delivery of goods
• Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and written)
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.