I'm currently recruiting for a Transport Shift Leader for an on-going 4 on 4 off roles in Gloucester. Shifts are 0600 to 1800, with potential overtime available. The role is working for a leading company in the chilled distribution sector, with the chance of further personal development and progression.
The client delivers their products across the U.K and are renowned for offering excellent customer service and therefore require a professional and experienced Transport coordinator.
£17.09 per hour.
This is an ongoing role with the opportunity of going permanent.
To apply for the role, you must possess the following Qualities and experience and be able to demonstrate the following
- Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables.
- Enabling team to create and deliver OE opportunities aligned to OGSM.
- Create high performance through PMS principles, KPI management and DOR attendance and handovers.
- Encourages others to seeks out improvement opportunities within the workplace and converts to own OE projects.
- People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues.
- Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line.
- Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things.
- Accountable and ownership of all actions.
- Demonstrate a Health and safety commitment through embedding the company safety culture and engagement across all levels of the function, leading accident, and incident investigations.
- Responsible for incident control.
- Point of contact for escalation for customer service.
- Encourage others to seek out and own self development through development plan and PDP process.
- Creating succession pathways both up through and across organisation to enable potential and growth.
- Collaboratively works with cross functional leaderships to improve our business.
- Responsible for overall day to day operations on shift including the legal and audit compliance.
- Responsible for managing contractor control and permits.
- Promotes and instils behaviours across all levels of the function.
Immediate starts for successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply, or contact Mark for more information on 07785624384 or text “ShiftLead Gloucester” to 07785624384 for a call back.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting Drivers and Transport staff into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles: HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team MG52